Have you ever considered to leverage the same advantages huge international companies use by moving your data analytics platform to the cloud? If yes, then you know how overwhelming and frustrating it can be to get to know the cloud, choose a best cloud provider or find the right assistance.
So, here is the question: Can you be ready for the cloud in up to 6 weeks?
Yes, you have read it right. A cloud migration does not necessarily take long. Many consultancies might argue that only the constitution of a cloud migration strategy can take more than 6 months to have everything in order, and they will not be wrong.
However, with more than 15 years of both international and local experience in data management and related technologies, and a portfolio of multiple use cases, we have tested and developed an alternative methodology that will assure a cloud migration with expected fast results and without substantial investment.
But before we explain why our approach could be the right one for you, there are some facts about us that explain where we have gained our competences from:
- Adastra Germany is a cloudagnostic company. Our expertise and activities are independent from any cloud provider.
- We are big enough to assure the thorough development of any size of project, but also, we are small enough to be flexible and agile to correspond fast to our partners’ needs.
- We work closely with our clients and guide them through every step of their digital transformation. This approach helps us gather valuable insight from real businesses’ concerns and painpoints in order to find a full spectrum of personalized services and solutions.
- We adapt a “Think big. Start small. Scale fast.” approach for SMEs that brings all good practices that large companies, led by innovation, have put in place in an accessible package.
Adastra’s tested three-step methodology
Based on our knowledge and know-how, we advise that the transition to a modern architecture should be organized across only three sets of activities:
- Assess - discover and analyze the current state to understand the capacity for change.
- Architect - design the target state, plan the migration, and initiate the organizational enablers.
- Act - migrate to modern architecture and start operating it.
Transition activities will span across major organizational domains, such as business, technology, people, and processes.
To begin the cloud migration, the organization must assess itself in order to understand the level of ability to make such move. We conduct the cloud readiness assessment to define when the enterprise IT department will be ready to deploy and support the cloud-based solutions. Our goal is to deliver a realistic high-level picture of when the migration to modern architecture can start, how long it will take, what the necessary migration steps are, and how much it is going to cost. This first and most important stage can take up to six weeks by the end of which you will know what the precise parameters of your migration will be.
In a second phase, we will perform a cloud evaluation, selection and economic assessment, and we will choose a platform operating model and an enablement plan. This phase can take up to 4 weeks, depending on the complexity of the project.
Starting with a minimum valuable product (MVP) can help you experience and test the cloud environment with a maximum amount of validated learning and a minimum effort. This methodology accelerates your gain of understanding and know-how about the advantages of the cloud and supports your further decision-making with actual results. Following your growing needs, our business and data analysts can simultaneously provide your staff with additional trainings and support. This last phase can take between 4 and 8 weeks.
The advantage of using established frameworks is that their efficiency is proved and that by shortening the time for the real migration you and your business can get faster to the first outcomes.
Don’t hesitate to book an appointment with us to discuss your particular case further.
Want more information? Contact us!
We will contact you as soon as possible.